The more involvement the coalition has from concerned citizens, the more effective it can be in identifying and addressing local factors that are contributing to youth use. Adults and youth are invited to participate in coalition meetings and activities. General meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of every month, from 8:30-10 am in the Administrative Building of the Fort Bend Independent School District, 16431 Lexington Blvd., Sugar Land, TX 77479.
- Bush High School PALS (Peer Assistance and Leadership) Program
- Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office
- Fort Bend County Department of Health and Human Services
- Fort Bend Independent School District
- Fort Bend Regional Council on Substance Abuse, Inc.